Manual Retracting Sliding Glass Systems (RSGM)
Our manual sliding glass modules offer significant performance improvements over aluminum framed windows with corrosion free stainless frames, extremely durable tracks that offer low effort opening and closing. The compression seal outperforms glass that slides in a flocked seal, assuring maximum water intrusion protection. Water sheds outside of the boat with no streaks from drain holes in aluminum frames.
- Large Frameless Glass Appearance
- Large Opening When Retracted
- Flush Glass Panels When Closed, No Overlapping Glass Panels
- Flat Glass
- Custom DLO (Day Light Opening) Shapes to Meet Design Requirements
- Corrosion Free: 316 Stainless Steel Frame Mounted from Inside of Pilot House or Cabin and Delrin Window Tracks
- Compression Seal of the Sliding Panel to the Frame
- Water Sheds to the Exterior
- Manual Latch
VIDEO CLIP | T34
Find out more!
Learn more about our Retracting Vertical Glass Systems.